Tuesday, March 15, 2011

23 mile run this weekend

I ran a 23 miler this past weekend, Sunday morning precisely.  I felt pretty good through 17 miles, then I started to slow, but the wheels really came off at the 20 mile mark.  My preparation for the run was good, I think it was really the amount of hills I hit during the run.  I easily hit 2x as many hills as I will in Boston, so all in all it was a good run.  After the run we went down to the Penn Museum and walked around/stood for a few hours, so as expected my legs were a little tired on Monday.  I started uploading my runs to Garmin connect, so here is the info if you want to check it out.



My total mileage for the week was 57.4 miles, I did take Saturday off otherwise I would have been up over 60. 

No comments:

Post a Comment