Sunday, January 24, 2010

Its been a while

Its been a while since I've created an entry, basically I've been really busy with work and just haven't had the time and when I have had the time I've been too tired too.  So since my last entry I've run 128 miles.  I had a great 18 mile run a week ago, which was weird because the day before the run I felt really beat and struggled to get through a simple three mile run.  The 18 miler I averaged a 6:50 pace per mile, and I could have easily have done 20 miles that day.  I also had a great track workout two weeks ago in which I ran 8x800s all in sub 5:38 pace.  This year I've been conscious of taking it easy on the easy days and pushing it on the hard days.  To date I've run 348 miles for this "training period."  Oh well, now my favorite thing about marathon training, time to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment