Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Weekly Recap

Weekly Mileage: 46.4
I ran 16 miles on this past Saturday because it was supposed to be REALLY windy on Sunday, well it was somewhere in the 20s and about a 20 mph wind the entire time.  As I ran my mile splits just kept getting slower and slower as I got colder and colder.  Other then that I did a speed workout on the treadmill on Tuesday, I did 4x1 mile repeats at 5:33 pace.  So far I've run almost 220 miles since training "officially" started and I still feel really good, the one major difference between this time and last year is that I've been taking a protein shake right after my workout and I think its making a difference. 

This Monday I finally took a day off, it had been 37 days straight with at least a 3 mile run each day, that is by far my longest continuous stretch of running.

No comments:

Post a Comment