Six weeks from today is the race, and I'm getting a cold. Oh well better now then race day. Ran 12 miles on Sunday and it wasn't a good one. The last two weeks I ran 100 miles, lets see, my wife doesn't drive that many miles to work in one month.
I ordered a new pair of CW-X tights and right now I'm thinking I'm going to wear them during the marathon. I'm not sure if its mental or actual physical, but I feel better when I wear the tights then when I don't. I had to order a fuel/number belt because I will have no place to put my Carb-booms in my tights during the race. Basically three more weeks of long hard miles till I start my taper, can't wait for race day, but alot of pain to go through between now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment