Well the pain free runs lasted till sometime during Wednesday's run, after that every step I take while training I feel my left calf and am just waiting till either it goes away or I can't run anymore. I'm changing my training plan to get in two more 20+ mile runs, so this weekend I did 15. It was supposed to rain all day, so early on there was a break in the rain and I headed out. Around mid run it started raining and by mile 10 I was soaked and headed into the wind, so I started getting cold. I could also tell not running that long in a few weeks I was tired around mile 10, or maybe it was the 6 beers (that I can remember) and a crappy nights sleep. Either way I finished the run and hope to keep the mileage up for 3 more weeks and hopefully my calf will recover.
My total mileage for the week was 56 miles.
No comments:
Post a Comment