Friday, December 4, 2009

Busy busy busy....

Haven't posted the last couple of days because I have been busy with work and school.  My group project for my Marketing Management class is due next Wed, so its crunch time.  Speaking of class, I've decided to not take another class next semester and instead take one over the summer, this way I can concentrate on running and other family obligations.  Marathon training takes a good bit of time, which I usually use for my MBA courses, so in order to meet my goals for the marathon no class next semester.  The past couple of days I've run 10 miles and did my normal leg and core workouts in addition to the running.  One thing I plan on doing, since I won't be taking class, is lifting with my upper body.  Last year, I just didn't have time to lift, run, and study.

The weather has definitely turned and they are calling for snow possible tomorrow.  I don't think it will be a lot so I shouldn't have a problem getting my runs in this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment